When it comes to starting a business, it requires a lot of struggle finance. But if you share your responsibilities with trustworthy hands, the process can be easy and you will get a positive result. That’s how one person puts his struggle on business while another person can complete the registration process.
Starting a business in Sharjah is a good opportunity for entrepreneurs. There are plenty of benefits of getting a free zone license in Dubai because the government provides many facilities to foreign investors.
One of the most famous types of business in Sharjah is LLC company formation; here some best characteristics of LLC company formation:
Capital is not required:
For LLC company formation there is no such capital requirement, you may start your business with low capital.
Branches may open:
There is no restriction to open a branch of your business; you can freely open your business branches.
Deliver your products directly to customer:
Sharjah government allowed businesses to deliver products directly to their customer.
Before applying for company registration you have to fulfill all legal requirements and documentation.
51% ownership to UAE nationals:
In UAE there is a restriction to make partnerships with UAE nationals and he or she will have 51% ownership.
According to the Economic Development department, if anyone wants to apply for LLC company formation, or wants a free zone company setup in Sharjah, he/she should be at least 21 years old. But if a person is under 21 ages, he/she will have to present NOC for company registration. This certificate will be issued from Sharjah Sharia court.
Company registration process:
- Choose a unique name for the company and register it.
- Apply for commercial lease and get approval.
- Get permission from regulatory authorities.
- Apply for the business license.
- Get approvals for the company’s promotion, sales, and signboards.
- Apply for a labor card to the ministry of labor.
- Apply for immigration card.
Documents required for initial approval:
- Apply to company formation with the reserved trade name.
- Submit your passport copy
- Submit the no-objection certificate provided by the current sponsor if they have a residence visa.
- Submit a copy of the passport of the local sponsor including the family’s passport.
- Copy of passport of directors and general manager.
Documents required for final approval:
- Copy of initial approval issued by DED.
- A copy of all documents submitted for initial approval.
- A copy of the office lease agreement.